Compensation & Benefits SpecialistPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 057948 Zip Code 1200
Compensation & Benefits Specialist
We are looking for someone passionate about HR, able to work in a multi-cultural environment and build strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
You will be involved in various administrational tasks within the Compensation & Benefits team, providing support to the different Business Units, Districts and Countries and deal with projects and corporate requests.
• Support on administering the weekly Region Compensation Committee;
• Support on administering the annual merit review process;
• Support on administering the annual salary survey requests;
• Support on administering the Company Bonus Plan (IMIP);
• Support on the development and implementation of Compensation & Benefits programs;
• Support the different Business Units, Districts and Countries on any Compensation & Benefits related topics;
• Monitor the quality of the existing Compensation & Benefits information systems and update when required;
• Support on Compensation & Benefits related projects and ad hoc requests (e.g. specific requests from Corporate office);
• Administer the Europe Region Company car policy and review country company car policies before submission for Region approval.
• Bachelor degree preferred (Human Resources management is an asset) or equivalent experience relevant to the job;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English. Other European languages are an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills, positive team behavior;
• Excellent time management and organizational skills;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Very good command of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• A knack for working with systems and large data sets;
• Willingness to explore different HR roles.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.