Billing & Collections SpecialistPrimary Location: Avenue Ariane, 5 1200 Brussels , Brussels, Region Office - BE, 1200 Job ID 064868
Billing & Collections Specialist
(Fluent in English and German)
UPS Capital is expanding in Europe and now seeks a Billing & Collections Specialist to further support expansion and growth from our Brussels Region office.
As a full-time Billing & Collections Specialist you will process Invoices and contacting customers regarding overdue payments. The current B&C Specialist has been promoted and due to a new project there is a requirement to hire a New Starter to be integral in coordinating the new improved processes to ensure proper usage and adherence.
What you’ll do
• Own the Billing and Collections of our customers and is confident to make recommendations supported by financial and well-founded judgment.
• Contacts internal and external customers as required to gather details and provide resolutions, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Responsible of identifying customer issues and to recommend potential resolutions and strategies.
• Provides support to internal and external customers to address billing issues and provide requested reports.
• This position interacts with both internal and external customers. Within UPS Capital the person will work closely with Europe Management, Customer Relations, Sales Group and Finance & Accounting colleagues based both in Europe and the US.
What you’ll get
You can look forward to a comprehensive onboarding program, competitive salary, pension scheme plus excellent benefits including meal vouchers, hospitalization coverage, Vacation and Christmas (13th Month) allowance. The head office is in Woluwe Saint-Lambert, one of the best areas in Brussels. UPS has a supportive culture and promotes personal development, giving you the opportunities to grow within the company. During the current COVID 19 outbreak we are enabling all staff to work remotely from home providing all necessary equipment.
What you’ll need
• Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economic or Accounting
• Fluent in English and German, other languages are an asset
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, good knowledge of Access and VBA is a plus
• Good Communication Skills able to Solve customer problem
• Good understanding of financial processes
• Good attention to detail
About UPS Capital:
UPS Capital is one of the fastest growing business units of UPS which provides risk mitigation and financial solutions for businesses of all sizes and industries.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.