PACKAGE HANDLER - TWILIGHT SORTPrimary Location: Coastal, British Columbia - CA Job ID 057593 Zip Code V7B1M6
Starting Wage: $17.75 per hour
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Package Handlers to work from our Richmond Package Facility
- Position Title: Package Handler
- Position Type: Permanent Part-time
- Work Hours: Flexible shifts, weekdays
- Location: Ferguson Rd. Richmond, BC
*Shift schedules may vary based on operational requirements
Package Handlers are responsible for unloading and loading packages off and on trailers, air canisters and other vehicles. Other responsibilities may include:
- Scanning and sorting packages based on postal codes, addresses, package dimensions
- Understanding and recognizing postal codes, routing charts and maps
- Standing closely with conveyor, roller belts and other equipment in the warehouse
- Working in a team environment to ensure efficient transfer of packages.
- Ability to follow set of safety and standard procedures;
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Warehouse experience is considered an asset but not required.
What we offer...
- Training and Development: training provided for all positions
- Weekly compensation: weekly pay, effective starting rate of $17.75/hour
- Tuition Reimbursement Program: reimburse tuition fees for up to $3000/semester*
- Guaranteed wage progression: guaranteed wage progression*
- Generous benefits package: MSP coverage, extended benefits and pension plan
- Promotion from within: career advancement in many areas of the business
- Employee discounts: employee discounts available online through UPSers.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.