Part Time Warehouse Operative Early Morning Bristol 4:00-7:45amPrimary Location: Bristol, England - United Kingdom Job ID 048454
Part Time Warehouse Operatives Early Morning (UK) - Bristol
Ensure accurate movement and tracking of all packages, safely within the warehouse sort environment whilst working to specific deadlines.
The warehouse operative role is critical to the success of UPS and has a direct impact on both UPS colleague's working day and most importantly our customer's.
The hours of work for this position are 4:00am - 7:45am Monday to Friday with overtime and training outside these hours. Salary starts from £10.26 rising to £11.25 per hour.
- Unload and monitor parcels from vehicles maintaining a high activity level whilst using safe working methods.
- Accurately scan all packages and process relevant data entry requirements.
- Ensure that packages are correctly handled and stored to avoid damage.
- Prioritize "guaranteed service" parcels, segregating them as appropriate.
- Assist in the electronic scanning of all parcels using a handheld scanner.
- Comply with Company and Health and Safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
- Undertake other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Manager.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
- Accurately follow written instructions.
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced, pressurized environment.
- Willing to perform other duties as and when required.
- Computer literate
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.