Document Audit ClerkBristol, England - United Kingdom Job ID 052927 Zip Code BS11 8DT
Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
- Processing information from invoices and packages.
- Checking drivers on return to centre, scanning International packages
- Matching invoices to shipments.
- Provide administrative support to the Management team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good PC skills
- An eye for detail
- Flexible, friendly attitude required.
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.