Account Manager (Based in Suanluang [UM Tower] - BangkokPrimary Location: Bangkok, Bangkok - TH Job ID 049978 Zip Code 10250
We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Account Manager to join our team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Require to use sales tools and marketing resources to research customer businesses, past customer contact and product specifics to identify subsidiary opportunities.
- Develop complex sales strategies encompassing customers’ supply chain and comprehensive pricing strategies that incorporate UPS’s broad range of solutions.
- Conducts face-to-face visits and sales calls to potential accounts to identify customer business needs, introduce additional products and services and to retain current business.
- Responds to sales lead opportunities within assigned territory by positioning UPS products/services that is catered to support customer’s business.
- Manages existing accounts and responds to customers’ queries, complaints and questions in a timely, accurate manner and to provide appropriate solutions.
- Coordinate cross-functional support to further penetrate opportunities for assigned accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of UPS products and services and well aware of competitors’ strategies and capabilities to position UPS product advantageously.
- Review current contracts to ensure contractual compliance with stated terms and facilitate preparation of new contracts that meet customer's shipping needs.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Transportations / Marketing / Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in similar capacity from Logistics industry. Prior experience and knowledge in dealing with Small Package or Freight Forwarding (Air Freight/Ocean Freight) products and services will be advantageous.
- Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people of all levels.
- Customer oriented, passionate, sales drive and highly motivated with the ability to understand customers’ perspective and think win-win.
- Candidate must possess own vehicle and comfortable to travel within Thailand as and when required for on-site client visits.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.