German Speaking Fraud AnalystPrimary Location: Ballymount, Dublin - IE Job ID 058791
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a $51.5 billion corporation by focusing on enabling commerce for its customers around the world. Today, UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, UPS delivers more than 15.5 million packages and manages the flow of goods, funds and information for its customers in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. Globally, UPS employs 425,000 people, utilizes a delivery fleet of approximately 100,000 vehicles and operates the 9th largest airline in the world. The company can be found on the web at www.ups.com UPS first entered Europe in 1976 when it established domestic small package operations in Germany. UPS has since developed a comprehensive European service portfolio, combining local expertise in each market with UPS's international strength and high quality standards. Headquartered in Brussels, UPS in Europe currently employs 40,000 people across the EMEA region and is an Equal Opportunity Employer (m/f/d/v).
Reviewing, responding and taking action on customer inquiries for UPS My choice registrations. Assess registration for suspicious fraudulent activity including cancelling user IDs, intercepting packages, processing adjustments and other credit activities to prevent additional losses. Work with all levels of management, both internal and external toward resolution. Interface with customers, merchants, victims and law enforcement.
The ideal candidates should have the following skills and attributes:
- Fluency in English is essential both written and verbal
- Fluency in German and French is essential both written and verbal
- Proficient MS Office Skills including Word/Excel
- Fraud related investigation and conflict management skills an advantage Good analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Good customer relationship skills
- Candidates must have successfully passed their probation period.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.