Seasonal Helper Coordinator
This supervisor position is a seasonal part-time role requiring individuals to use their personal vehicle to deliver packages primarily in residential areas. He/She works in a physical, fast-paced, outdoor environment while continuously lifting, lowering and carrying packages. This position practices safe transportation methods while traveling to and from destinations. Additional tasks may be assigned as needed.
The ideal candidate has the ability to work Sunday - Saturday (7 days per week) when necessary, and work various timeframes and/or a non-traditional work schedule, up to 5.5 hours per day or longer.
The starting salary for this position is $26.80 per hour.
- Retrieves and loads packages into personal vehicle
- Delivers packages to customers
- Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Excellent customer service and contact skills
- Complies with UPS appearance guidelines
- Willing to use personal vehicle to transport and deliver packages
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law