Workday Senior Integration Analyst
- Full Time
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Travel: No
- Facility: Wayne
- Job ID: 197983
- Zip Code: 30328
- Diverse experiences as part of a global team
- Work with the latest technology
- Massive scale of projects
- Unlimited opportunities to grow
Future you has the resources to innovate
With our commitment to making a significant investment in technology initiatives each year, the scale of technology at UPS allows Future You to dream big and realize bigger.
Today, ORION can solve an individual route in seconds and is constantly running in the background evaluating routes before drivers can even leave the facility. This level of route evaluation conducted through the ORION program requires extensive hardware and architectural provisions. Running on a bank of servers in Mahwah, New Jersey, ORION is constantly evaluating the best way for a route to run based on real-time information. While most of America is sleeping, ORION is solving tens of thousands of route optimizations per minute.
UPS has launched a beta version of a chatbot, an artificial intelligence-enabled platform that mimics human conversation to help users easily find UPS’ locations, get shipping rates and track packages. Elements of artificial intelligence are becoming a bigger part of various UPS technologies. For example, our new virtual assistant on UPS.com uses natural language understanding to help customers track packages. The assistant becomes skilled at its tasks as more people ask it questions.
Our focus is on real-world applications that benefit our customers. Drones offer a great solution to deliver to hard-to-reach locations in urgent situations where other modes of transportation are not readily available. Innovation through automation and robotics has long been a focus for the world’s largest package delivery company. In fact, UPS has been testing drones in warehouses to check high storage racks to confirm stock or available space. We’re also exploring the use of drones to deliver humanitarian aid in hard-to-reach parts of the world.
UPS Access points
UPS Access Point locations are convenient places—such as The UPS Store®, neighborhood grocery stores, or other local businesses— that offer easy package drop-off and pickup. Our technology links Access Points into our network with information entered through UPS Mobile, My Choice and ORION software used by our drivers.
With over 8,100 UPS Access Point locations in the U.S., UPS now offers approximately 67 percent of consumers an alternative to home delivery within 3 miles of their residence. Our network of interconnected apps gives our customer maximum visibility and control over where and when they receive their packages.
UPS My Choice
UPS My Choice Members and Premium Members, receive delivery alerts for all eligible home deliveries. For those times when customers won't be home to greet their UPS driver, they can reschedule, redirect, or have their packages delivered The UPS Store® or to a UPS Access Point location.
Our technology allows for changes made on deliveries to be quick and convenient. Nearly 24 million U.S. consumers already use My Choice to plan their deliveries.
The UPS Mobile app allows users to track, ship, get a quote, or find a location. It is a one-stop app for any information a customer might need on their delivery. With a simple yet robust interface and My Choice integration, it serves as a convenient way to get the information they need, whenever or wherever they may need it. UPS Mobile is has been developed for both iOS and Android platforms.
FUTURE YOU HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
From cloud technology to network planning tools, telematics to encryption, we’re empowering our IT team with the latest tools to serve customers and drive our organization forward.
THERE’S NO STOPPING FUTURE YOU
No matter where you start at UPS, you’ll be encouraged to learn new skills and follow your interests. Find out more about how Future You can grow through in-house training, our online learning center, or education assistance for accredited degree programs.Learn More about UPS training
STUDENTS & GRADS
We offer summer internships to students in a wide variety of degree programs. Discover mentoring and learning opportunities that will put your career on the right track. And Future You can even extend your summer internship into a year-round co-op experience or a full-time role. Find out more about our opportunities for students and recent grads.Learn More about opportunities for Students and Graduates
Learn more about our locations to see where Future You can make tech breakthroughs.Learn More about UPS locations
FUTURE YOU GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND
See how UPSers are doing more–including innovating in the skies to deliver lifesaving medicines.
Future You gets more
Medical, dental, vision, and more
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
Workday Senior Integration Analyst
- Full Time
- Atlanta, Georgia
Workday Senior Integration Analyst
Internal UPS Title: Sr. Application Developer
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Applications Development at UPS Technology:
Our Application Development teams use their expertise in programming languages and software design to develop next-generation technology. They are responsible for developing the applications which track and move up to 38 million packages in a single day (4.7 billion annually). This team works closely with all of our customers to build innovative technologies that are customized to drive our business and provide the ultimate customer experience. As a member of the applications development family, you will help UPS grow and provide valuable services across the globe.
About this role:
Be an essential member of one of UPS’s most significant transformation efforts! The IT Human Capital Management team, part of the HR Transformation program, is looking for a Workday Senior Integration Analyst to assist with implementing technologies that will enable and shape our future HR business processes and operating model. This position collaborates with other program workstreams and with other IT and business functions to develop requirements that meet the user needs. This candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to understand and convey technical/functional solutions with developers & users. This position will serve as the primary resource for all Workday HCM Integration needs. The position will involve great deal of collaboration with internal and external stakeholders in designing the optimal integrations that are efficient and portable. The position will also monitor changes by Workday and react to them appropriately with configuration changes and stakeholder communication.
- Accountable for assigned integrations and/or project activities assigned by technical lead or the manager
- Partner with all workstreams including functional, reports, conversion, change management and project management in executing the project deliverables
- Develops and executes unit/system test plans; ensuring delivery of a quality product
- Implements proof of concepts to confirm feasibility of requirements
- Analyzes business requirements to determine integration solutions across various types of integrations; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Works with technology/security teams to define security policies and other Workday objects to support the evolving integration needs of the organization
- Troubleshoots interface related issues and resolves issues in a timely manner
- Leads efforts to analyze and optimize integration performance
- Maintains proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls
- Serves as an escalation point for troubleshooting HR integration inquires/issues
- Performs code promotions across the Workday landscape
- Reviews system upgrades/releases to determine overall business impact, conduct regression testing and make recommendations for future enhancements/functionality
- Maintains awareness of current trends in Workday integration and best practices
- Minimum of 4 years of overall HCM experience with 2+ years in Workday integration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Math, Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field of study or equivalent work experience
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Functional knowledge on Workday HR modules - Core HR, Compensation, Recruiting and Talent Management
- 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience in other Workday integrations using Studio, EIB, Complex reporting and Cloud connect
- Excellent communication skills, and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
- Knowledge and experience with database products, such as SQL Server or Oracle, entity relationships, SQL and Programming
- Self-motivated with a focus on driving results and strong sense of accountability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience with tools such as Excel and Access used to translate information and requirements into documentation and solution design
- Demonstrated experience with Excel, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent) and PowerPoint
- Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
- Workday certification is a plus
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.