Treasury Solutions Director
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Facility: UPS CORPORATE OFFICES
- Job ID: 254451
- Zip Code: 30328
- Street Address: 55 GLENLAKE PARKWAY
- Support operations in over 220 countries
- Scope and stability of a fortune 100 organization
- Promote-from-within culture
- Diverse team of experts
- Opportunities to grow
FUTURE YOU FINDS THE RIGHT FIT
In Finance & Accounting, Future You can go almost anywhere. Opportunities at UPS include:
Financial Accounting & Reporting
Includes our external reporting experts (SEC and foreign governments), as well as internal management accounting specialties for decision support.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Mine big data for critical decision drivers, evaluate results to identify paths for future improvements to growth and profitability.
F&A systems support
Combining knowledge of Finance & Accounting with technology capabilities to drive continuous improvement through our processes.
Tax Planning & Compliance
Inside an enormous global company, the tax planning opportunities are endless. These translate into meaningful cash savings that drive company value.
The investments team is constantly scanning the horizon to drive returns on our sizable investment portfolio. Our in-house subject matter experts employ a broad variety of investment disciplines.
Global treasury management is an exciting field engaging in real-time marketplaces around the world. Our cash management is critical to enabling our global growth.
Within a vast transportation company, there are fundamental needs to safeguard the company’s assets and ensure UPS maintains its award-winning status as a leading company in business ethics. Simultaneously, our auditors have a unique perspective to identify process improvements that lead to increased shareowner value.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We never rest when it comes to targeting the right acquisitions to profitably grow our transportation network. M&A teams are based around the world to respond to customer needs.
Future You Has What It Takes To Move The World
As a Finance professional, Future You is part of a global team that works on a scale you just can’t find anywhere else. Just consider this, we’ve delivered 3,240 packages since you started reading this section—think we know a thing or two about global opportunity?
- $65 billion in revenues in 2017
- 20 million+ deliveries every day to 10.5 million customers
- 454 thousand global employees
- 2.5 thousand+ operating facilities worldwide
FUTURE YOU DELIVERS A HEALTHIER WORLD
See how UPSers are doing more–including saving lives by safely shipping vaccines over thousands of miles.
FUTURE YOU KNOWS YOUR VALUE
Our professionals have helped us secure our position as the world’s most valuable logistics brand, time and time again. Get behind the numbers, and take Future You straight to the top with UPS.Learn More Financial Professionals at UPS.
Future You gets more
Medical, dental, vision, & more
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
Treasury Solutions Director
- Atlanta, Georgia
The Treasury Solutions Director is responsible for managing all core Treasury technology solutions, leading large scale projects, driving consolidation of processes, and eliminating processes through automation. He/She identifies needs, defines requirements, and leads projects from RFI through deployment. This position supports financial systems management and system enhancement development. He/She collaborates with users to resolve issues with applications and serves as the liaison between users, the Information Technology (IT) department, and system vendors. This position assesses treasury systems during the merger and acquisition process and manages the integration with UPS’s treasury systems. He/She manages strategic relationships with vendors to ensure UPS receives the full benefit of its Treasury technology investments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gathers business requirements to understand and establish business rules.
- Gathers data to conduct systems testing and setup.
- Develops and delivers presentations to gain feedback, support, and approval.
- Conducts status meetings to provide updates and to share information.
- Identifies, gathers, and writes business requirements to provide clarity on the business rules and processes.
- Manages resources and people processes (e.g., Quality Performance Review [QPR], Career Development, Training, Staffing, etc.) to ensure the day to day administration of processes and formal procedures.
- Identifies individual and team skill gaps and developmental opportunities (e.g., training, special assignments, conferences, projects, etc.) to facilitate individual and team development.
Knowledge and Skills
- Project management: Ability to manage multi-faceted projects that have a global impact across multiple functions and stakeholder groups.
- Technology expertise: Expertise in Treasury and F&A relevant technical solutions. Familiarity with concepts such as Robotic Process Automation to the extent needed to lead automation projects.
- Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) – Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline – Preferred
- Experience using or deploying Reval Treasury Management System – Preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products or equivalent software (e.g., Access, Excel, etc.) – Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.