Systems and Process Analyst Spring Intern35 GLENLAKE BUILDING ATLANTA, GA - United States Facility 35 GLENLAKE BUILDING Job ID 174756 Zip Code 30328
Are you a current junior or senior, or recent graduate within the last 24 months, pursuing a degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or a related field? If so, we want to hear from you! UPS Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a dynamic Systems and Process Analyst Intern who is eager to obtain real-world, hands-on business experience.
The GBS Systems and Process Analyst Intern will work on UPS tracking and online visibility projects to assess current systems and processes and identify opportunities for improvement to best service our customers' needs and experiences when tracking online.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyzes existing tracking messaging to ensure it is customer-centric
- Makes project recommendations for simplified tracking
- Recommends and develops new content for Virtual Assistant tool and support centers
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet required deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with business communications - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.