- Full Time
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Travel: No
- Facility: UPS CORPORATE OFFICES
- Job ID: 193093
- Zip Code: 30328
- Support operations in over 220 countries
- Scope and stability of a fortune 100 organization
- Promote-from-within culture
- Diverse team of experts
- Opportunities to grow
FUTURE YOU FINDS THE RIGHT FIT
In Finance & Accounting, Future You can go almost anywhere. Opportunities at UPS include:
Financial Accounting & Reporting
Includes our external reporting experts (SEC and foreign governments), as well as internal management accounting specialties for decision support.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Mine big data for critical decision drivers, evaluate results to identify paths for future improvements to growth and profitability.
F&A systems support
Combining knowledge of Finance & Accounting with technology capabilities to drive continuous improvement through our processes.
Tax Planning & Compliance
Inside an enormous global company, the tax planning opportunities are endless. These translate into meaningful cash savings that drive company value.
The investments team is constantly scanning the horizon to drive returns on our sizable investment portfolio. Our in-house subject matter experts employ a broad variety of investment disciplines.
Global treasury management is an exciting field engaging in real-time marketplaces around the world. Our cash management is critical to enabling our global growth.
Within a vast transportation company, there are fundamental needs to safeguard the company’s assets and ensure UPS maintains its award-winning status as a leading company in business ethics. Simultaneously, our auditors have a unique perspective to identify process improvements that lead to increased shareowner value.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We never rest when it comes to targeting the right acquisitions to profitably grow our transportation network. M&A teams are based around the world to respond to customer needs.
Future You Has What It Takes To Move The World
As a Finance professional, Future You is part of a global team that works on a scale you just can’t find anywhere else. Just consider this, we’ve delivered 3,240 packages since you started reading this section—think we know a thing or two about global opportunity?
- $65 billion in revenues in 2017
- 20 million+ deliveries every day to 10.5 million customers
- 454 thousand global employees
- 2.5 thousand+ operating facilities worldwide
FUTURE YOU KNOWS YOUR VALUE
Our professionals have helped us secure our position as the world’s most valuable logistics brand, time and time again. Get behind the numbers, and take Future You straight to the top with UPS.Learn More Financial Professionals at UPS.
Future You gets more
Medical, dental, vision, & more
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
- Full Time
- Atlanta, Georgia
UPS is seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Staff Auditor to plan and conduct both Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance audits and risk based reviews. He/She is responsible for documenting key processes and controls, and audit planning, preparation, testing, reporting of results, and verifying corrective actions are implemented and effective in addressing identified issues. Some travel may be required for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts interviews and walkthroughs of processes and key controls
- Documents processes and controls
- Develops audit strategies and test plans
- Completes testing and reviews the testing of other auditors
- Provides proper documentation of testing and audit findings
- Creates audit reports and communicates audit results as directed
- Ensures quality action plans address root causes of audit findings
Knowledge and Skills
- Accounting Knowledge: Possesses a solid knowledge of accounting theory and principles
- Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Knowledge: Demonstrates a basic understanding of the functions, regulations, and procedures of compliance agencies or governing bodies
- Project Planning: Demonstrates an understanding of basic project planning processes, including planning action items and resources
- Must be willing to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Accounting - Preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Certification - Preferred
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Certification - Preferred
- Experience utilizing technology-based applications to perform analytical reviews - Preferred
- Experience supervising others - Preferred
- Advanced experience with MS Excel, and experience with SQL, Access, Tableau, and Kronos - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.