Sales Enablement Analyst
- Full Time
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Travel: No
- Facility: 35 GLENLAKE BUILDING
- Job ID: 191516
- Zip Code: 30328
- Support operations in over 220 countries
- Scope and stability of a fortune 100 organization
- Promote-from-within culture
- Diverse team of experts
- Opportunities to grow
FUTURE YOU FINDS THE RIGHT FIT
In Finance & Accounting, Future You can go almost anywhere. Opportunities at UPS include:
Financial Accounting & Reporting
Includes our external reporting experts (SEC and foreign governments), as well as internal management accounting specialties for decision support.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Mine big data for critical decision drivers, evaluate results to identify paths for future improvements to growth and profitability.
F&A systems support
Combining knowledge of Finance & Accounting with technology capabilities to drive continuous improvement through our processes.
Tax Planning & Compliance
Inside an enormous global company, the tax planning opportunities are endless. These translate into meaningful cash savings that drive company value.
The investments team is constantly scanning the horizon to drive returns on our sizable investment portfolio. Our in-house subject matter experts employ a broad variety of investment disciplines.
Global treasury management is an exciting field engaging in real-time marketplaces around the world. Our cash management is critical to enabling our global growth.
Within a vast transportation company, there are fundamental needs to safeguard the company’s assets and ensure UPS maintains its award-winning status as a leading company in business ethics. Simultaneously, our auditors have a unique perspective to identify process improvements that lead to increased shareowner value.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We never rest when it comes to targeting the right acquisitions to profitably grow our transportation network. M&A teams are based around the world to respond to customer needs.
Future You Has What It Takes To Move The World
As a Finance professional, Future You is part of a global team that works on a scale you just can’t find anywhere else. Just consider this, we’ve delivered 3,240 packages since you started reading this section—think we know a thing or two about global opportunity?
- $65 billion in revenues in 2017
- 20 million+ deliveries every day to 10.5 million customers
- 454 thousand global employees
- 2.5 thousand+ operating facilities worldwide
FUTURE YOU KNOWS YOUR VALUE
Our professionals have helped us secure our position as the world’s most valuable logistics brand, time and time again. Get behind the numbers, and take Future You straight to the top with UPS.Learn More Financial Professionals at UPS.
Future You gets more
Medical, dental, vision, & more
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
Sales Enablement Analyst
- Full Time
- Atlanta, Georgia
The Financial Reporting Analyst provides analytical and operational assistance and support to the F&A group. He/She assists with report maintenance, generates management reports. This position is also responsible for business planning, systems administration, product development, and internal customer service.
The Financial Reporting Analyst assists the development of department business plans to ensure alignment with company objectives. He/She serves as liaison between internal customers and card issuers to address issues. This position creates monthly journal entries to ensure accuracy.
- Generates and distributes reports to senior management to keep them informed.
- Assists with Longview maintenance to ensure report accuracy.
- Supports the development of strategies and tactics to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Helps implement strategic initiatives to optimize departmental activities with corporate goals.
- Analyzes variances in department performance to measure actual results against the business plan.
- Communicates with internal customers regarding accounting processes (e.g., policy and procedure changes, etc.) to keep the user community informed.
- Accounting Knowledge: Applies standard GAAP methods; makes recommendations to improve practices or procedures in compliance with GAAP.
- Detail Orientation: Develops plans that balance details and the “big picture”; adapts the level of detail required for a given audience and the purpose; completes work with thoroughness; maintains records and information in an organized manner; audits available information for inconsistencies; maintains documentation that support the completion of work and retention of details/decisions.
- Finance Knowledge: Accurately reads and interprets financial reports and statements; demonstrates an understanding of relevant financial measures, revenue and cost drivers; applies financial analysis to recommend solutions that support business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Finance – Preferred
- Experience with data gathering and maintenance – Preferred
- Experience with Financial planning and analysis – Preferred
- Experience using a financial reporting software (Longview, Hyperion etc.) – Preferred
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.