Real Estate Supervisor
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Facility: UPS CORPORATE OFFICES
- Job ID: 255707
- Zip Code: 30328
- Street Address: 55 GLENLAKE PARKWAY
- Support operations in over 220 countries
- Scope and stability of a fortune 100 organization
- Promote-from-within culture
- Diverse team of experts
- Opportunities to grow
FUTURE YOU FINDS THE RIGHT FIT
In Finance & Accounting, Future You can go almost anywhere. Opportunities at UPS include:
Financial Accounting & Reporting
Includes our external reporting experts (SEC and foreign governments), as well as internal management accounting specialties for decision support.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Mine big data for critical decision drivers, evaluate results to identify paths for future improvements to growth and profitability.
F&A systems support
Combining knowledge of Finance & Accounting with technology capabilities to drive continuous improvement through our processes.
Tax Planning & Compliance
Inside an enormous global company, the tax planning opportunities are endless. These translate into meaningful cash savings that drive company value.
The investments team is constantly scanning the horizon to drive returns on our sizable investment portfolio. Our in-house subject matter experts employ a broad variety of investment disciplines.
Global treasury management is an exciting field engaging in real-time marketplaces around the world. Our cash management is critical to enabling our global growth.
Within a vast transportation company, there are fundamental needs to safeguard the company’s assets and ensure UPS maintains its award-winning status as a leading company in business ethics. Simultaneously, our auditors have a unique perspective to identify process improvements that lead to increased shareowner value.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We never rest when it comes to targeting the right acquisitions to profitably grow our transportation network. M&A teams are based around the world to respond to customer needs.
Future You Has What It Takes To Move The World
As a Finance professional, Future You is part of a global team that works on a scale you just can’t find anywhere else. Just consider this, we’ve delivered 3,240 packages since you started reading this section—think we know a thing or two about global opportunity?
- $65 billion in revenues in 2017
- 20 million+ deliveries every day to 10.5 million customers
- 454 thousand global employees
- 2.5 thousand+ operating facilities worldwide
FUTURE YOU DELIVERS A HEALTHIER WORLD
See how UPSers are doing more–including saving lives by safely shipping vaccines over thousands of miles.
FUTURE YOU KNOWS YOUR VALUE
Our professionals have helped us secure our position as the world’s most valuable logistics brand, time and time again. Get behind the numbers, and take Future You straight to the top with UPS.Learn More Financial Professionals at UPS.
Future You gets more
Medical, dental, vision, & more
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
Real Estate Supervisor
- Atlanta, Georgia
UPS is seeking a dynamic Real Estate Supervisor to prepare legal documents, coordinate commercial real estate closings, and support the contract administration process. He/She is also responsible for ensuring data integrity in the real estate database. If this sounds like your ideal career opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Real Estate Legal Documents
- Drafts, reviews, and negotiates various legal documents (e.g., estoppel certificates, SNDAs, licenses, and easements) to protect the company’s interests and to adhere to departmental guidelines and procedures
- Prepares internal leases for UPS-owned properties
- Obtains internal signatures on legal documents, circulates documents for execution, and processes fully-executed documents
- Real Estate Transactions
- Prepares and reviews closing documents (e.g., deeds, settlement statements, state-required documentation, and closing instruction letters for escrow agents)
- Interacts with the title company and buyer/seller for closing of transactions
- Coordinates with internal financial groups for the funding of transactions
- Performs preliminary review of various due diligence materials (e.g., surveys, title commitments, and environmental assessments)
- Creates abstract/summary of purchase agreements to real estate attorney
- Reviews post-closing documentation for accuracy and compliance (e.g., review of title policy for consistency with the pro forma policy)
- Maintains Legal Records and Information
- Audits real estate records to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Responds to information requests from internal and external sources
- Maintains databases on real estate transactions and related matters
- General Real Estate Research
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization
- Strong Negotiating skills
- Attention to detail
- Extensive document drafting experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Juris Doctorate - Preferred
- One year experience in commercial real estate industry - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.