Procurement Training Specialist
- Full Time
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Travel: No
- Facility: UPS CORPORATE OFFICES
- Job ID: 183685
- Zip Code: 30328
- Support operations in over 220 countries
- Scope and stability of a fortune 100 organization
- Promote-from-within culture
- Diverse team of experts
- Opportunities to grow
FUTURE YOU FINDS THE RIGHT FIT
In Finance & Accounting, Future You can go almost anywhere. Opportunities at UPS include:
Financial Accounting & Reporting
Includes our external reporting experts (SEC and foreign governments), as well as internal management accounting specialties for decision support.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Mine big data for critical decision drivers, evaluate results to identify paths for future improvements to growth and profitability.
F&A systems support
Combining knowledge of Finance & Accounting with technology capabilities to drive continuous improvement through our processes.
Tax Planning & Compliance
Inside an enormous global company, the tax planning opportunities are endless. These translate into meaningful cash savings that drive company value.
The investments team is constantly scanning the horizon to drive returns on our sizable investment portfolio. Our in-house subject matter experts employ a broad variety of investment disciplines.
Global treasury management is an exciting field engaging in real-time marketplaces around the world. Our cash management is critical to enabling our global growth.
Within a vast transportation company, there are fundamental needs to safeguard the company’s assets and ensure UPS maintains its award-winning status as a leading company in business ethics. Simultaneously, our auditors have a unique perspective to identify process improvements that lead to increased shareowner value.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We never rest when it comes to targeting the right acquisitions to profitably grow our transportation network. M&A teams are based around the world to respond to customer needs.
Future You Has What It Takes To Move The World
As a Finance professional, Future You is part of a global team that works on a scale you just can’t find anywhere else. Just consider this, we’ve delivered 3,240 packages since you started reading this section—think we know a thing or two about global opportunity?
- $65 billion in revenues in 2017
- 20 million+ deliveries every day to 10.5 million customers
- 454 thousand global employees
- 2.5 thousand+ operating facilities worldwide
FUTURE YOU KNOWS YOUR VALUE
Our professionals have helped us secure our position as the world’s most valuable logistics brand, time and time again. Get behind the numbers, and take Future You straight to the top with UPS.Learn More Financial Professionals at UPS.
Future You gets more
Medical, dental, vision, & more
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
Procurement Training Specialist
- Full Time
- Atlanta, Georgia
The UPS Procurement Source to Pay team is looking for an energetic and dynamic Procurement Training Specialist to assist with developing, conducting, and administering programs to train employees and improve their knowledge and skills. The Procurement Training Specialist will assist with developing training materials, including training guides, visual aids, and computer tutorials. He/She will assist with conducting employee trainings in a classroom setting and via the use of video technology. This person will work within multiple functions across Procurement. He/She will spend much of their time working with internal customers and stakeholders, giving presentations, and assisting with training activities.
The Procurement Training Specialist will design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials. This person will review training materials from a variety of sources and recommend the appropriate materials to present in various training sessions. The training material will be created using information gathered from work meetings, group discussions, process maps and guides, and other formats. Training will be provided in the form of videos, self-guided instructional manuals, or online application. The Procurement Training Specialist must be flexible and comfortable with using all methods of training. He/She will report to the Procurement Training and Development Supervisor.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Trains and develops stakeholders to be successful in accomplishing procedures within Procurement
- Assists the Training and Development Supervisor in various tasks, often accepting several projects simultaneously
- Develops and creates training material for existing and newly implemented processes and procedures to distribute to internal stakeholders
- Reviews process maps and process guides from a variety of sources and chooses appropriate material to use for training
- Performs administrative tasks such as scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment
Knowledge and Skills
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and provide feedback of progress
- Highly organized and motivated with positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and must be able to prioritize multiple ongoing projects
- Knowledge and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Training & Development and/or Communication - Preferred
- Training Management Certification - Preferred
- Experience with Skype and Zoom video conference - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.