Procurement Process SupervisorUPS CORPORATE OFFICES Primary Location: ATLANTA, GA - United States Facility UPS CORPORATE OFFICES Job ID 183695 Zip Code 30328
UPS Procurement is undergoing enterprise-wide transformation and is looking for motivated professionals to develop and implement innovative, global procurement operational processes. As a result, we are looking for creative, self-directed individuals to join our team and strive to achieve exciting and challenging organizational goals.
The Procurement Process Supervisor plays a vital role in Procurement's operational strategy by developing, implementing, and managing a tactical procurement process and team. This process integrates with UPS's source-to-pay strategy, spanning a wide range of commodities and stakeholder groups. The Procurement Process Supervisor works cross-functionally with global teams as liaison and stakeholder throughout the iterative project lifecycle. This role will manage other employees within the department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops plans, executes, and analyzes risks related to projects
- Identifies process improvements
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders globally
- Communicates strategies and results to leadership
- Manages and develops other employees
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience developing and understanding business cases
- Process improvement and implementation experience
- Demonstrated communication and problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Experience managing teams and/or people
- Source-to-Pay process and technology knowledge
- Up to 25% travel (possibly international)
- 3+ years total work experience in finance, procurement operations, or process design & improvement roles - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.