Marketing Automation Senior AnalystUPS CORPORATE OFFICES Primary Location: 55 GLENLAKE PARKWAY , ATLANTA, GA - United States, 30328 Facility UPS CORPORATE OFFICES Job ID 256583
UPS is seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Senior Analyst to participate in the development, execution, and optimization of email and marketing automation campaigns and strategies. He/She collaborates with multiple groups on campaign strategy, requirements, build, testing, and reporting. He/She is responsible for creating programs in the marketing automation system (i.e., Marketo), building target lists, and performing analyses used to assess and optimize campaign performance. He/She also supports the ongoing management of the marketing automation system and related components. If this sounds like your ideal career opportunity, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborates with campaign team members to define campaign requirements, align on creative, and create and manage to project plan
- Constructs digital marketing campaigns and assets using the marketing automation tool: lists, smart campaigns/workflows, reports, emails, landing pages, and forms
- Builds and runs queries using UPS data sources to establish targeted audiences for digital marketing campaigns
- Develops and communicates end-to-end test plans to campaign team members/testers; oversees end-to-end testing process for marketing automation components
- Performs data analyses and provides feedback to campaign stakeholders and leadership to measure and optimize and measure campaign performance
- Creates and presents PowerPoint slides and narratives in formal presentations to leadership and key stakeholders
- Participates in cross functional working sessions as subject matter expert to assist in writing business requirements and program build strategy for marketing campaigns
- Assists in on-going Marketo foundational efforts: create segmentations, template updates, general troubleshooting, etc.
- Educates team members on available program functionality, product roadmap, and best practices
- Provides on-going feedback and support to improve campaign performance
- Determines personal training needs to produce continuous development plans
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with marketing automation programs or an email service provider: Marketo (preferred), Eloqua, Act-On, HubSpot, Listrak, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, etc.
- Proficient with relational databases and analytics tools: Microsoft Access, Oracle Data Warehouse, Microsoft Power BI, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
- CRM experience is a plus: Salesforce (preferred), Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP and NetSuite
- Analytical and detail oriented
- General understanding of email compliance rules: CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to project manage the lifecycle of a marketing campaign
- Solid research skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree)
- Experience with a Content Management System or HTML editor: Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, Drupal, Sitefinity, Magento, SharePoint, Kentico, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Expression Web - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.