Marketing Automation Senior AnalystUPS CORPORATE OFFICES Primary Location: ATLANTA, GA - United States Facility UPS CORPORATE OFFICES Job ID 189722 Zip Code 30328
The Marketing Automation Senior Analyst is responsible for creating, executing, and measuring email, demand generation, and multi-channel lead nurturing campaigns through our marketing automation system – Marketo. This person will collaborate with Marketing and Sales on campaign strategy and requirements to ensure the campaign meets stakeholder objectives while also aligning to marketing automation best practices and capabilities. He/she will be responsible for all aspects of program build and execution within Marketo – inclusive of target selection, list segmentation, email compliance, email creation, workflow development, scoring model refinement, reporting, and performance optimization. He/she will contribute to the management of the Marketo system data health, cleanliness and integrity.
Works with cross functional groups (e.g., marketing, sales, customer technology, etc.) to define strategic opportunities and/or program components, and build marketing campaign requirements and plans. Manages and executes cross-channel digital marketing campaigns (i.e., email, demand generation, lead nurturing, etc.) to drive customer engagement and meet business objectives. Builds and runs queries to collect customer behavior and demographic information that can be used for campaign targeting. Monitors and reports performance of marketing campaigns to senior management to explain any variance to plan and outline key learnings or issues. Balances multiple projects and deployment schedules to meet stakeholder goals and expectations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participates in meetings to articulate email channel strategy and to integrate messaging strategy with other channels or partners, achieving integration synergy with other Communications and Digital Channel partners
- Collaborates with Marketing and Sales partners to stay informed of latest initiatives, priorities, and campaign support needed
- Measures, analyzes and optimizes campaign performance. Leverages A/B testing
- Synthesizes information, identifying key findings and associated implications for campaign strategy
- Leverages data to create target lists that can be leveraged in campaigns
- Shares email marketing and marketing automation best practices with key stakeholders
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) - Required
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing and marketing automation
- Experience with marketing automation tools, such as Marketo
- Experience with HTML
- Willingness to travel
- MBA (or internationally comparable degree) - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.