GBS Performance Measurement and Analytics Intern35 GLENLAKE BUILDING Primary Location: ATLANTA, GA - United States Facility 35 GLENLAKE BUILDING Job ID 189690 Zip Code 30328
Are you a rising college junior or senior pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or Information Systems, or a recent graduate within the last 24 months? If so, we want to hear from you! The UPS Global Business Services (GBS) Engineering team is looking for a dynamic Performance Measurement and Analytics intern who is eager to obtain real-world, hands-on business experience.
The Performance Measurement and Analytics intern will work on analyzing data to produce Power BI and/or MSBI dashboards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Compiles data from various repositories to display on dashboards
- Runs regression analysis on key data sets and make recommendations on findings
- Formats data for use with machine learning
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent Microsoft Access, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to manipulate data to derive actionable findings
- Statistical analysis skills
- SQL knowledge highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.