GBS Employee Communications Intern35 GLENLAKE BUILDING Primary Location: ATLANTA, GA - United States Facility 35 GLENLAKE BUILDING Job ID 189232 Zip Code 30328
Are you a rising college junior or senior, or recent graduate within the last 24 months, majoring in Business, English, Marketing, or related field? If so, we want to hear from you! UPS Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a dynamic Employee Communications intern who is eager to obtain real-world, hands-on business experience.
The GBS Employee Communications intern will support the development and production of GBS Communications projects through tactical writing and editing, with the primary focus of creating one voice across global contributors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interviews and summarizes stories to promote engagement, inspire innovation, and recognize top performers
- Researches, writes, and edits stories, presentations, and flyers
- Drafts memos and various employee communications
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience editing stories or documents
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize deadlines
- Excellent interviewing and research skills
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.