Forecasting Analyst Spring Intern35 Glenlake Building Primary Location: ATLANTA, GA - United States Facility 35 Glenlake Building Job ID 211128 Zip Code 30328
Are you a current senior, graduate student, or recent graduate within the last 24 months, pursuing a degree in Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems (Big Data) or Engineering? If so, we want to hear from you! UPS Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a dynamic Forecasting Analyst intern who is eager to obtain real-world, hands-on business experience.
The Forecasting Analyst intern will assist in automating forecast using an Interactive Operating Planning Tool (IOP) with varying statistical models to produce predictive forecast.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Researches and develops options for models that are best fit for Glide slope and IOP project
- Creates visualizations using Python for descriptive analytics
- Completes Back Office IOP
- Presents and communicates technical concepts cross-functionally
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Python and SQL skills
- Strong statistical analysis and data mining skills
- Experience in machine learning and data modeling
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Future You Loves Our Instagram PageFollow Us
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.