Financial Analysis Supervisor
- Full Time
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Travel: No
- Facility: UPS CORPORATE OFFICES
- Job ID: 198518
- Zip Code: 30328
- Support operations in over 220 countries
- Scope and stability of a fortune 100 organization
- Promote-from-within culture
- Diverse team of experts
- Opportunities to grow
FUTURE YOU FINDS THE RIGHT FIT
In Finance & Accounting, Future You can go almost anywhere. Opportunities at UPS include:
Financial Accounting & Reporting
Includes our external reporting experts (SEC and foreign governments), as well as internal management accounting specialties for decision support.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Mine big data for critical decision drivers, evaluate results to identify paths for future improvements to growth and profitability.
F&A systems support
Combining knowledge of Finance & Accounting with technology capabilities to drive continuous improvement through our processes.
Tax Planning & Compliance
Inside an enormous global company, the tax planning opportunities are endless. These translate into meaningful cash savings that drive company value.
The investments team is constantly scanning the horizon to drive returns on our sizable investment portfolio. Our in-house subject matter experts employ a broad variety of investment disciplines.
Global treasury management is an exciting field engaging in real-time marketplaces around the world. Our cash management is critical to enabling our global growth.
Within a vast transportation company, there are fundamental needs to safeguard the company’s assets and ensure UPS maintains its award-winning status as a leading company in business ethics. Simultaneously, our auditors have a unique perspective to identify process improvements that lead to increased shareowner value.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We never rest when it comes to targeting the right acquisitions to profitably grow our transportation network. M&A teams are based around the world to respond to customer needs.
Future You Has What It Takes To Move The World
As a Finance professional, Future You is part of a global team that works on a scale you just can’t find anywhere else. Just consider this, we’ve delivered 3,240 packages since you started reading this section—think we know a thing or two about global opportunity?
- $65 billion in revenues in 2017
- 20 million+ deliveries every day to 10.5 million customers
- 454 thousand global employees
- 2.5 thousand+ operating facilities worldwide
FUTURE YOU KNOWS YOUR VALUE
Our professionals have helped us secure our position as the world’s most valuable logistics brand, time and time again. Get behind the numbers, and take Future You straight to the top with UPS.Learn More Financial Professionals at UPS.
Future You gets more
Medical, dental, vision, & more
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
Financial Analysis Supervisor
- Full Time
- Atlanta, Georgia
UPS is seeking a Financial Analysis Supervisor to join the Business Intelligence & Analysis (BIA) team and support the enterprise in various analytical, planning and reporting needs. The BIA team plays a critical role in helping our business partners understand performance and provides key inputs for forward looking strategic business planning. If you're a strategic thinker, analytical, and have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage a variety of financial responsibilities, we want to hear from you!
The ideal Financial Analysis Supervisor is comfortable working in cross-functional teams, supervising others, and demonstrating strong leadership skills. He/She must have superior attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously. He/She must also have a strong sense of ownership, ability to identify process improvement opportunities, drive positive change across the organization, and enhance partnerships between various stakeholders. This position represents an exciting opportunity to be a part of an extremely dynamic and high paced environment, supporting a global organization and offers significant opportunities for rapid growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops and reports on financial and operational performance metrics
- Collects, analyzes and manages quantitative data and creates meaningful analyses
- Performs root cause analysis and uncovers core issues using data, then makes recommendations for improving profitability
- Manages the development of forecasting and reporting models and their continuous innovation
- Works with data source providers and technology teams to ensure key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
- Performs ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling
- Presents recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives
- Participates in strategic initiatives and special projects when assigned or required
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficiency in Excel (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, and lookups)
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience
- Demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis
- Experience with full P&L and balance sheet management
- Advanced analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills
- Demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex problems and business scenarios
- Aptitude for leading and influencing others to follow you toward a solution
- Experience establishing processes and coordinating multiple stakeholders to facilitate timely and accurate deliverables
- Ability to work with big data
- Solid technical skills including experience with MS Office programs, Power BI, VBA, SQL or any other programming language
- Solid organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or a related field - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.