F&A Systems Supervisor
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Facility: UPS CORPORATE OFFICES
- Job ID: 210741
- Zip Code: 30328
- Support operations in over 220 countries
- Scope and stability of a fortune 100 organization
- Promote-from-within culture
- Diverse team of experts
- Opportunities to grow
FUTURE YOU FINDS THE RIGHT FIT
In Finance & Accounting, Future You can go almost anywhere. Opportunities at UPS include:
Financial Accounting & Reporting
Includes our external reporting experts (SEC and foreign governments), as well as internal management accounting specialties for decision support.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Mine big data for critical decision drivers, evaluate results to identify paths for future improvements to growth and profitability.
F&A systems support
Combining knowledge of Finance & Accounting with technology capabilities to drive continuous improvement through our processes.
Tax Planning & Compliance
Inside an enormous global company, the tax planning opportunities are endless. These translate into meaningful cash savings that drive company value.
The investments team is constantly scanning the horizon to drive returns on our sizable investment portfolio. Our in-house subject matter experts employ a broad variety of investment disciplines.
Global treasury management is an exciting field engaging in real-time marketplaces around the world. Our cash management is critical to enabling our global growth.
Within a vast transportation company, there are fundamental needs to safeguard the company’s assets and ensure UPS maintains its award-winning status as a leading company in business ethics. Simultaneously, our auditors have a unique perspective to identify process improvements that lead to increased shareowner value.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We never rest when it comes to targeting the right acquisitions to profitably grow our transportation network. M&A teams are based around the world to respond to customer needs.
Future You Has What It Takes To Move The World
As a Finance professional, Future You is part of a global team that works on a scale you just can’t find anywhere else. Just consider this, we’ve delivered 3,240 packages since you started reading this section—think we know a thing or two about global opportunity?
- $65 billion in revenues in 2017
- 20 million+ deliveries every day to 10.5 million customers
- 454 thousand global employees
- 2.5 thousand+ operating facilities worldwide
FUTURE YOU DELIVERS A HEALTHIER WORLD
See how UPSers are doing more–including saving lives by safely shipping vaccines over thousands of miles.
FUTURE YOU KNOWS YOUR VALUE
Our professionals have helped us secure our position as the world’s most valuable logistics brand, time and time again. Get behind the numbers, and take Future You straight to the top with UPS.Learn More Financial Professionals at UPS.
Future You gets more
Medical, dental, vision, & more
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
F&A Systems Supervisor
- Atlanta, Georgia
The Finance and Accounting Systems (F&A) Supervisor manages the daily support and maintenance of the F&A systems. He/She supports UPS users globally and serves as liaison between users, technical support teams, and developers for system enhancements and production issues. The F&A Systems Supervisor provides system requirements, designs and develops logic, and tests enhancements for projects. He/She may supervise specialists and administrative assistants along with other supervisors in the F&A systems department.
The F&A Systems Supervisor also establishes policies and procedures regarding administration of the application. He/She communicates with users and recreates issues in a test environment to obtain detailed results. In this role, the F&A Systems Supervisor provides the IT department with detailed descriptions to reflect system issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs extensive data mining and analysis using SQL & Excel to research and determine the source of errors
- Tests resolutions in a user acceptance testing environment to determine accuracy and validity
- Analyzes records by performing regression testing and reconciliations
- Reviews and analyzes business requirement requests to determine validity and feasibility
- Documents and submits business requirements to the IT department to estimate costs
- Provides internal customer systems support
- Oversees production environment, processing and maintenance
- Designs, develops, and tests new project requirements
Knowledge and Skills
- Captures/documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly and in detail; completes work with thoroughness; supplies appropriate details when requested; maintains organized files; works well in a team environment
- Demonstrates a general understanding of technology used by the company; communicates basic technological concepts and terminology; applies standard technology in daily work
- Capable of creating SQL queries to obtain data required for analysis
- Ability to perform data analysis and reconciliations
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts; intercompany skills - Preferred
- Project Management experience - Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Finance, Accounting, Accounting Systems, Information Technology or related field - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.