F&A Project Supervisor
- Full Time
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Travel: No
- Facility: UPS CORPORATE OFFICES
- Job ID: 192207
- Zip Code: 30328
- Support operations in over 220 countries
- Scope and stability of a fortune 100 organization
- Promote-from-within culture
- Diverse team of experts
- Opportunities to grow
FUTURE YOU FINDS THE RIGHT FIT
In Finance & Accounting, Future You can go almost anywhere. Opportunities at UPS include:
Financial Accounting & Reporting
Includes our external reporting experts (SEC and foreign governments), as well as internal management accounting specialties for decision support.
Financial Planning & Analysis
Mine big data for critical decision drivers, evaluate results to identify paths for future improvements to growth and profitability.
F&A systems support
Combining knowledge of Finance & Accounting with technology capabilities to drive continuous improvement through our processes.
Tax Planning & Compliance
Inside an enormous global company, the tax planning opportunities are endless. These translate into meaningful cash savings that drive company value.
The investments team is constantly scanning the horizon to drive returns on our sizable investment portfolio. Our in-house subject matter experts employ a broad variety of investment disciplines.
Global treasury management is an exciting field engaging in real-time marketplaces around the world. Our cash management is critical to enabling our global growth.
Within a vast transportation company, there are fundamental needs to safeguard the company’s assets and ensure UPS maintains its award-winning status as a leading company in business ethics. Simultaneously, our auditors have a unique perspective to identify process improvements that lead to increased shareowner value.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We never rest when it comes to targeting the right acquisitions to profitably grow our transportation network. M&A teams are based around the world to respond to customer needs.
Future You Has What It Takes To Move The World
As a Finance professional, Future You is part of a global team that works on a scale you just can’t find anywhere else. Just consider this, we’ve delivered 3,240 packages since you started reading this section—think we know a thing or two about global opportunity?
- $65 billion in revenues in 2017
- 20 million+ deliveries every day to 10.5 million customers
- 454 thousand global employees
- 2.5 thousand+ operating facilities worldwide
FUTURE YOU KNOWS YOUR VALUE
Our professionals have helped us secure our position as the world’s most valuable logistics brand, time and time again. Get behind the numbers, and take Future You straight to the top with UPS.Learn More Financial Professionals at UPS.
Future You gets more
Medical, dental, vision, & more
Career growth & mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
F&A Project Supervisor
- Full Time
- Atlanta, Georgia
The Finance & Accounting (F&A) team is looking for a Project Supervisor who is a team player to support special projects within the function. He/She will support project initiatives using their knowledge and expertise around F&A processes. This is an exciting role to help facilitate change and growth in the organization.
The F&A Supervisor is responsible for gathering insights and understanding around finance and accounting activities, including financial close management, reporting, planning and analysis. He/She ensures financial processes are properly documented, understood and communicated. This role requires knowledge of finance and accounting processes, familiarity with financial systems, and a strong desire to improve processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates across organizational functions to gather insights and document various components of UPS accounting and finance processes
- Drives individual work efforts to meet project deadlines
- Assists with preparation of project presentations, communications and policies
- Participates in and documents findings from workshops and meetings to support project initiatives
- Liaises with project partners to align on initiatives for project success
Knowledge and Skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of F&A processes and systems
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) - Preferred
- Domestic and international travel - Preferred
- Three years' experience with Finance and Accounting processes and systems - Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field - Preferred
- Master's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) or pursuing degree - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.