Digital Marketing Senior Analyst
The Digital Marketing Senior Analyst participates in the development, execution, and optimization of global email and marketing automation campaigns and strategies. This position collaborates with multiple groups on campaign strategy, requirements, building, testing, and reporting. The incumbent creates programs in the marketing automation system, performs data analysis and creation of target lists, analyzes to assess and optimize campaign targeting and performance. This position supports the ongoing management of the marketing automation system and related components.
The Digital Marketing Senior Analyst analyzes, and program management to assist in the development and execution of digital marketing strategies. The incumbent supports multiple customer segments by gathering information and analyzes to support the development of digital marketing campaigns. This role may supervise specialists and administrative staff.
- Collaborates with campaign team members to define campaign requirements including detailed list criteria and data processes, align on creative, and create and manage to project plan
- Constructs digital marketing campaigns and assets using the marketing automation tool such as lists, smart campaigns/workflows, reports, emails, landing pages, and forms
- Builds and runs queries using multiple UPS data sources to establish targeted audiences for digital marketing campaigns and conducts analyses
- Develops and communicates end-to-end test plans to campaign team members/testers; oversees end-to-end testing process for marketing automation components
- Analyzes data and provides feedback to campaign stakeholders and leadership to measure and optimize and measure campaign performance
- Creates and presents PowerPoint slides and narratives in formal presentations to leadership and key stakeholders
- Participates in cross functional working sessions as subject matter expert to assist in writing business requirements (including detailed data requirements) and program build strategy for marketing campaigns
- Assists in on-going Marketo foundational efforts such as creating segmentations, template updates, general troubleshooting, etc.
- Educates team members on available program functionality, product roadmap, and best practices
- Provides on-going feedback and support to improve campaign performance
- Determines personal training needs to produce continuous development plans
- Demonstrates experience working in or directly with marketing automation tools or an email service provider (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Acoustic, Hubspot, Listrak, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Possesses experience with relational databases and analytics tools such as Microsoft (Access, Power BI and SQL Server) and Oracle Data Warehouse
- Understands global data privacy/email compliance rules [Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM), Canadian anti-spam Law (CASL) and Global Data Privacy Laws (GDPR)]
- Possesses strong organizational skills, research skills and ability to project manage the lifecycle of a marketing campaign
- Demonstrates excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project)
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP and/or NetSuite)
- Experience with a Content Management System or HTML editor such as Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, Drupal, Sitefinity, Magento, SharePoint, Kentico, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Expression Web
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law