Digital Marketing Manager
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Level: Varies based on position
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position serves as a practitioner across internal/external stakeholders and is responsible for advancing integrated digital marketing campaign strategies/programs across paid, owned and earned digital communication channels. The incumbent serves as the owner for the strategic development, execution, analysis, optimization, and reporting for campaigns of moderate to high complexity. These efforts are designed to engage customers at specific stages of their lifecycle journey and have engagement KPIs, customer experience impact or campaign revenue contributions for which the Digital Campaign Manager is held responsible.
- Serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on UPS digital marketing strategies relevant to specific campaign work and how they can be best utilized to achieve business goals, promote desired customer engagement, and drive campaign revenue through a multi-channel, data-driven, sustained campaign approach
- Establishes, socializes, and codifies all aspects of key digital marketing campaigns (including objectives, audience definition, KPIs and measurement structure, channel tactics, tagging implementation, messaging/creative, resources, timeline, budget, analysis, and reporting) in order to set expectations, guide plan execution, and gain stakeholder consensus
- Develops campaign hypotheses, leverages test and learn techniques to prove out assumptions and maximize campaign effectiveness
- Possesses working knowledge of marketing technology including marketing automation platforms
- Establishes and refines audience segmentation strategy, customer journey mapping, data-based targeting, and digital channel engagement in order to provide the optimal digital experience for specific campaigns
- Possesses acumen required to navigate and leverage customer data, recommend tagging implementation strategies, digital/analytical platforms, and digital marketing processes to achieve campaign objectives.
- Develops content objectives and authors/provides guidance for campaign content and creative
- Engages cross-functional teams to execute, measure, optimize communications strategies and tactics
- Provides post-campaign evaluation of effectiveness and makes recommendations regarding areas for future optimization
- Ensures tasks are completed within established timeline, having established project plans during the planning process that identify program milestones and requirements
- Monitors project and deliverable status to ensure scope remains in-tact, project is completed on time and within budget
- Acts as primary coordinator in collaboration with other functions/groups to ensure deliverable dates are met, to support consistency, and to eliminate any redundancies
- Develops budget and establishes budget requirements to execute the tactics recommended in the communications plan
- Monitors budget and manages projects within budget parameters to ensure scope does not exceed budget
- Provides necessary reporting on budget to senior management to facilitate budget planning, reporting, tracking and to ensure overall fiscal management
- Reconciles monthly and year-end spend to ensure financial reporting is accurate
- Manages direct report (if applicable) and corresponding people processes ensure the day-to-day administration of processes and formal procedures
- Identifies individual and direct report (if applicable) skill gaps and developmental opportunities to facilitate development
- Conducts regular performance evaluations in a manner that facilitates open communication and encourage continuous performance improvement
- Understands leveraging communications strategies to impact NPS
- Master’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree)
- Demonstrates experience running international campaigns
- Experience running pricing promotion campaigns
- Experience managing digital customer lifecycle campaigns
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position. UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/nationalorigin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
Benefits & Career Advantages
Sales employees get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
Opportunities to Grow
Strength of the UPS name behind you
Diverse team of experts
Creating custom solutions for businesses
UPS Account Executives
Tanner Trevino, Account Executive, shares how he started in Inside Sales and has grown within our Business Development team.
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on Twitter@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on LinkedIn@UPS(Opens in new window)