Digital Advertising SupervisorUPS CORPORATE OFFICES ATLANTA, GA - United States Facility UPS CORPORATE OFFICES Job ID 188331 Zip Code 30328
The Digital Advertising Supervisor manages the development and execution of communication campaigns across multiple channels, demonstrating hands-on knowledge, experience, and best practices for digital paid media (display, video, social, search, etc.) and creative strategy that support UPS business and marketing plan objectives.
The Digital Advertising Supervisor communicates advice on paid channel use, while working with key marketing stakeholders to gain plan support and approval. This position collaborates with others to ensure consistency of messages, works to establish clarity and communication processes, maintains budget oversight and invoice reconciliation for paid media, and reports on the program or campaign’s progress results and success metrics/key performance indicators (KPIs). The Digital Advertising Supervisor understands the concept of data driven decision making and is in measuring the effectiveness of digital campaigns. He/she demonstrates an understanding of analytics including ROI/ROAS calculations, assumptions, and levers to improve performance. The Digital Advertising Supervisor has an understanding of digital media strategy and provides best practices to ensure cost, brand alignment, channel integration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interfaces with key UPS segment stakeholder groups (including small business, mid-market, UPS content teams, brand advertising and sponsorships) to develop digital advertising campaigns, and provides timely results reports
- Manages primary vendors/UPS agencies to launch paid advertising campaigns, actively optimize, and report results to the broader UPS team
- Translates audience data/insights into weekly reports and executive summaries
- Creates multi-channel campaigns as assigned by Manager, to engage audiences across all paid media (display, video, rich media, etc.)
- Analyzes briefs and identifies target audience to determine objectives and creative recommendations.
- Communication Design and Management: Designs messaging and visuals for appropriate audience; specifies needs and requirements for new campaigns
- Project Management: Develops timing plans and leverages workflow tools to manage the completion of deliverables related to a digital campaign
- Budget Management: Tracks expenditures against financial targets; describes impact of area’s budget on organizational financial plans.
- Report Generation: Generates reports in appropriate format using basic software; reviews reports to ensure accuracy and completeness; identifies issues with report generation (e.g., missing variables, incorrect data, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Employer will not sponsor visas for this or future positions
- Must be currently in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself there
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree) – Advertising, Business, English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field
- Demonstrates an understanding of analytics including ROI/ROAS calculations
- Experience working within or managing oversight of advertising or digital/social agencies – Preferred
- Familiar with advertising technology (tag management systems, data management platforms, and ad-servers)- Preferred
- Background in media planning/ad operations – Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.