Digital Access Program Reporting Specialist
UPS is seeking a marketing specialist to support the Digital Access Program (DAP) Reporting, Data Analytics, Business Planning & Forecasting function.
This role is responsible for supporting his/her marketing workgroup by developing and compiling standard and ad-hoc data requests and program reports. The incumbent is responsible for retrieving, analyzing, and converting shipment and revenue performance data into useful information for the team. This position must be skilled in computer-based data analytics and information management tools.
- Compiles standard reports, and supports responses to ad-hoc requests for information
- Gathers data from research sources, runs queries on data from UPS proprietary data sources (e.g., volume & revenue data, web statistics, etc.)
- Obtains customer behavior data from external data sources as needed to facilitate analysis and reporting
- Reviews data requests to correctly identify and understand the information needed.
- Develops a data retrieval plan (e.g., how the query is completed, fastest way to retrieve data, etc.) to pull the data efficiently from multiple data sources
- Verifies data output to spot inconsistencies and errors
- Formats and displays data in a meaningful way to ensure deliverables are customer friendly (i.e., easy to understand)
- Analyses and combines data accurately to answer business questions
- Prepares key findings documents to explain data analyses
- Reviews key findings with the Reporting and Analytics Manager or Supervisor, to verify analyses and gain approval
- Documents the Data Retrieval Process
- Balances multiple projects and deployment schedules to meet stakeholder goals and expectations
- Builds Reporting Processes and databases to manage data for new reports
- Possesses strong database skills using technical programs, and ability to draw insights from data sets
- Demonstrates advanced skills with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SQL) and Power BI
- Knowledge of e-commerce industry
- Demonstrates presentation development capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Information Management, Economics, Mathematics or Marketing
- Master’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Business Admin or Information Management
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law