- Atlanta, Georgia
- Level: Varies based on position
UPS Global Advanced Technology Group is seeking a Sr Blockchain Developer to join our team and help us develop innovative blockchain solutions for the UPS Enterprise. As a Sr Blockchain Developer, you will be responsible for developing, and deploying blockchain-based applications, platforms, and smart contracts. You will work closely with our project managers, software developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that our blockchain solutions meet our business' needs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, develop, and deploy blockchain-based applications, platforms, and smart contracts using various blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, and Corda.
- Collaborate with our project managers, software developers, and other stakeholders to understand our clients' needs and design blockchain solutions that meet those needs.
- Build and maintain blockchain infrastructure, including nodes, wallets, and APIs.
- Develop and maintain smart contracts using Solidity or other blockchain-specific languages.
- Conduct code reviews, write tests, and troubleshoot issues to ensure the quality of the blockchain solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the blockchain space and apply them to our solutions.
- Mentor and guide junior blockchain developers.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience in a related field. (Preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing, and deploying blockchain-based applications, platforms, and smart contracts.
- Strong proficiency in one or more blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, or Corda.
- Experience with smart contract development using Solidity or other blockchain-specific languages.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Python, or Go.
- Experience with blockchain infrastructure, including nodes, wallets, and APIs.
- Strong understanding of cryptography and security principles in the context of blockchain.
- Familiarity with decentralized finance (DeFi) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Benefits & Career Advantages
IT Professionals get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
A great career in IT is about more than just what you do at work. It's about your whole life - and where you live it. Explore these locations and find the perfect place to become you.
Parsippany and Mahwah
UPS I.T. Speaks With Bloomberg
Satyan Parameswaran, Vice President, UPS Information Technology (I.T.), Operations Technology (OPT), sat down with Lisa Abramowicz of Bloomberg TV to discuss intelligent automation and its effects on the UPS enterprise.Learn More
UPS I.T. Overview
Join our team of experts in a variety of different specialties. We are more than you think- we are UPS I.T.
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on Twitter@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on LinkedIn@UPS(Opens in new window)