Advanced Technology Group Intern35 GLENLAKE BUILDING Primary Location: ATLANTA, GA - United States Facility 35 GLENLAKE BUILDING Job ID 178354 Zip Code 30328
If you’re looking for an exciting analytics opportunity with the global leader in logistics, UPS has an internship for you!
The Advanced Technology Group Intern will drive insights about the UPS network of today and tomorrow. He/She will build quantitative logistics models and develop innovative data visualizations. The Advanced Technology Group Intern will be assigned project work based on skillsets, strengths, and interests.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops analytical models and data visualizations to drive analytic insights
- Interacts with cross-functional teams to model current operations processes and evaluate potential solutions
- Presents data insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
Knowledge and Skills
- Sufficient and effective knowledge in programming and algorithms
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively across business units and to different levels of management
- Rising college junior or senior, or recent graduate within the last 24 months, pursing degree in Engineering, Statistics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Postgraduate student, or recent graduate within the last 24 months, pursuing an advanced degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.