Clarkfield, Angeles City, Pampanga - PH
Job ID 055165
Zip Code 2009
HR Officer (Recruitment)
Based in Clark, Pampanga, Philippines
The HR Officer will focus on attracting the best professional talent to UPS utilizing the latest recruiting practices. He/She will be responsible for maintaining talent flow of applicants from sourcing, onboarding, recruitment caravans, job fairs, networking and other recruitment efforts that will boost the candidate talent pool of UPS.
- Liasing effectively with the hiring manager to assess recruitment needs, hiring trends and job specifics to stay ahead of the curve and proactively source for talent in the market
- Exploring and deciding on sources of recruitment and leveraging your copy-writing skills to make sure your job ads are in line with the employer branding guidelines and reach targeted audience.
- Utilizing social networking platforms to identify and engage with potential candidates while building social digital communities and a network of connections, driving candidates to apply on our jobsite.
- Screening profiles against job requirements, interviewing applicants and making initial selection decisions
- Monitoring sourcing process of all shortlisted applicants to ensure hiring needs are met timely.
- Execute the recruitment and sourcing strategy for mass and corporate hirings of UPS
- Conduct interviews and behavioral assessments for all hiring requirements
- Coordinate interviews and facilitate offer process
- Create weekly reports and analysis using the recruitment database
- Ensure adherence to the SLAs for recruitment and sourcing including but not limited to applicant flow, new hire attrition and overall applicant experience
- Ensure 100% compliance of all pre-employment requirements of new hires including reference checks and medical examinations
- Recommend and create process improvements on the recruitment process
- Research and develop new trends and approaches on attracting, hiring and retaining high quality talent
- Perform other work related tasks assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications and Requirements
► 5+ year experience in handling mass hiring and corporate recruitment
► Bachelor’s/College Degree as minimum requirement
► Prior experience in Talent Management and Recruitment
► Knowledge or familiarity of a recruitment system/tool is a plus.
► Resourceful, creative and innovative in creating sourcing ideas
► Strong background in building networks and connections
► Highly organized individual
► Willing to work in a shifting schedule.
► Experience of BPO industry and working with multiple cultures and geographies is a plus
Please upload resume/CV when applying