Healthcare QA Compliance Auditor (Flex Location)Morris Road Location Primary Location: 12380 MORRIS ROAD , ALPHARETTA, GA - United States, 30005 Facility Morris Road Location Job ID 217683
The Healthcare Quality Assurance (QA) Auditor conduct audits of the Healthcare Compliance distribution locations and support functions including processes and internal controls. He/She is responsible for audit preparation, historical trend analysis and risk assessment, execution of the audit, trending of results, and reporting the results to the Sr. QA Management Team and internal customers. He/She will assist in the management of the overall Global Healthcare Compliance QA Audit Program. This position travels domestically and internationally on regular bases.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assists in performing historical performance trending and risk assessment to identify high risk areas for audit focus
- Performs internal audits/inspections of healthcare distribution centers, FSLs, and supports functions within the Global Logistic Distribution Network
- Reviews site results and backup to ensure complete and proper documentation is provided
- Reports audit review findings to internal customers and QA Sr. Management to obtain additional corrective actions and highlight improvement opportunities
- Reviews established controls to verify they are effectively controlling the process
- Documents and communicate findings and action plans to provide as reference for Sr. QA Management
- Reviews audit processes and prepares work papers to formally document audit activities
- Performs audit risk assessment of healthcare sites to determine each site audit factor
- Assist in the management of the Healthcare Compliance Audit Program
- Manages the reviews of audit related policies, procedures, regulations, and specific work instructions with internal and external clients to determine specialized requirements and to ensure compliance to the Global Healthcare Compliance Program
Knowledge and Skills
- Detail Orientation: Captures/documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly and in detail; completes work with thoroughness; supplies appropriate details when requested; maintains organized files.
- Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Knowledge: Demonstrates a basic understanding of the functions, regulations, and procedures of compliance agencies or governing bodies; takes a leadership position in programs that reduce risk and enhance safety.
- Technical Writing: Demonstrates a general understanding and use of grammatical rules; expresses ideas clearly and concisely; explains the relationship of effective writing to business objectives.
- Strong understanding and experience working with the various components of Quality Management Systems & cGMP requirements
- Previous experience auditing in cGMP / healthcare environment
- Multi-lingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Italian or Mandarin) – Preferred
- Certified Quality Auditor status with ASQ or equivalent – Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.