Digital Content StrategistUPS CORPORATE OFFICES ALPHARETTA, GA - United States Facility UPS CORPORATE OFFICES Job ID 178818 Zip Code 30005
The Digital Experience Supervisor develops, publishes and optimizes digital initiatives that inspire people and motivate them to engage on a deeper level with UPS via ups.com. He/she is an experienced writer, designer and/or user-experience professional skilled at leveraging insights into initiatives that improve customer engagement and contribute to UPS revenue goals.
The Digital Experience Supervisor coordinates measurement plans so initiatives can be consistently evaluated and optimized to meet business objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs). He/she is the day-to-day contact for a wide range of U.S. and international stakeholders and vendors to ensure visuals and messages resonate with global audiences. He/she ensures initiatives are strategically aligned with corporate priorities and meet UPS standards for value, clarity and accuracy. On occasion the Digital Experience Supervisor will develop presentations, insights or recommendations for senior management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops, publishes and optimizes digital initiatives that support business revenue goals
- Leads or supports the facilitation of strategy sessions with internal stakeholders and other team members to outline objectives and next steps; negotiate compromises; achieve consensus
- Identifies program milestones, dependencies and challenges; identifies potential roadblocks and collaborates with coworkers on solutions
- Identifies data needed to measure and optimize initiative performance; builds consensus on measures of success; secures reporting and conducts weekly reporting on progress and results
- As assigned or independently gleans strategic insights from data and recommends initiatives that would measurably improve ups.com visitor experience and support broad business objectives
Knowledge and Skills
- Direct experience creating and publishing content via CMS
- Experience using workflow tools to manage the completion of deliverables such as JIRA, Microsoft Project or Percolate, among others
- Direct experience leading multidisciplinary teams toward successful digital initiative outcomes
- Experience leveraging data from multiple sources to develop reports and find key learnings that drive optimizations
- Experience and knowledge leveraging the capabilities of marketing automation, web analytics, SEM tools and/or data management platforms
- Excellent sense of digital design aesthetics
- Exceptional writing and proofing skills
- Familiarity with CSS, tagging and other digital disciplines – Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (or internationally comparable degree) in Communications, Journalism, Digital Marketing or related discipline - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.