Customs & Trade Advisory Service Growth SpecialistSouthfield Primary Location: ALPHARETTA, GA - United States Facility Southfield Job ID 198089 Zip Code 30005
As global trade policies become more dynamic, companies’ interest in UPS customs brokerage and trade advisory services is increasing dramatically. The Customs and Trade Advisory Services Growth Specialist joins a fast-paced group in an entrepreneurial environment focused on growth. Combining skills for analytics, project management, and creativity the ideal candidate will help become a key player to the team focused on helping customers succeed in the changing trade compliance environment.
The Customs & Trade Advisory Service Growth Specialist manages initiatives for marketing, pricing, and internal processes to support growth. It plays a key role in supporting revenue growth of UPS and its subsidiaries, STTAS, a UPS Company, and Supply Chain Solutions, Inc. This includes working with data to find insights, managing cross-functional projects, working on customer-specific pricing proposals, leading revenue management analysis recommendations, and more. Example of deliverables include customer pricing, monthly reports on business revenue, website updates, webinar attendance tracking and follow-up, building PowerPoint presentations, Excel analysis of specific data sets, SQL queries and analysis, and customer-facing collateral creation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports Customer Accounts
- Provides Solution & Implementation Support
- Provides Service Failure Recovery Management Supports
- Supports Customer Solutions Administration
- Customer Solutions Business Development
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
- Recognizes when customers are having issues; identifies resolution to basic customer issues and recommends solutions
- Possesses ability to generate simple reports using basic functions in software, and/or writing basic queries; identifies information required to complete reports and identifies existing reports generated by others.
- Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access, if necessary)
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of supply chain concepts; identifies issues within a supply chain.
- Must be available to travel
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.