Specialist – Freight Forwarding (EQUATE), KuwaitPrimary Location: Unit 1, RISCO complex, Al Dajeej Area , Farwaniya, Safat - KW, 13001 Job ID 065249
The Freight Specialist supports ocean freight trade services, products, and operations. He/She is responsible for processing shipments for customer. This position assists with costing, pricing, procedure development, compliance, and the distribution of performance reports, managing people and customer commitments.
- Assists with the maintenance of the costing system to ensure proper tracking of data occurs. Works with clients or carriers to facilitate the processing of shipments.
- Assists in the distribution of performance reports to appropriate parties to ensure performance awareness.
- Produces statistical reports for customer to determine lane activity and due diligence.
- Assists in improving operations by ensuring operational processes are standardized and maintained.
- Assists with customer operational support measurements to monitor and improve processes.
- Assists in establishing and monitoring the necessary online System and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure compliance.
- Assists in the development of actions plans to ensure improvement in KPI’s.
Job Specific Competencies
- Freight Forwarding Operations Knowledge
- Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge on Bank/LC document process.
- People management
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- MS knowledge, proficiency in Excel
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.