The Feeder Administrative Assistant will have an understanding of general office procedures. Additionally, the candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively, solve intermediate level problems, assist with basic research, and time management skills, while working in a fast-paced office environment.
- General office duties, i.e. answering telephone, data entry, filing, etc.
- Preparation of reports/presentations using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel Preparing and/or coordinating information for internal use and distribution
- Preparing and maintaining departmental calendars and schedules
- Coordinating departmental meetings that may involve catering and travel arrangements for multiple parties
- All other tasks as assigned by supervisor and or manager.
- Office support experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under supervision with a high attention to detail
- Oral/written communication, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law