GBS Customer Service & ODSe Clerk - Small Package, UAE - Abu DhabiPrimary Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi - AE Job ID 056089
To provide excellent accessibility and first call resolution to customers, and to maximize available revenue opportunities for the business whilst providing an excellent customer experience to all our customers’.
To ensure consistent monitoring of all driver exceptions whilst on road and coordination with SPs on a resolution. The role will involve working closely with internal stakeholders and external customers.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Attending the inbound calls in accordance with the UPS standards.
Proactively ensure that the customers are aware of the necessary paperwork and any special instructions in line with the compliance and regulations set.
Provide our customers with the right product and pricing information and be consultants in suggesting the most appropriate service based on customer needs.
Provide accurate shipment statuses from the track and trace systems.
Provides first line of support to the customers on how they can use the web services
Proactively provide alternate solutions based on customer needs.
When first call resolution is not possible, records information and creates a log for our customer care team and any other cross-functional team to arrange a call back to the customer and provide resolution or updates as requested.
Conversion of cash enquires into bookings by providing the right information when it comes to delivery time frames.
Actively promoting premium products & UPS value added services to convert in sales.
Convert cash customers to possible sales leads for our AEs to convert them into account holders.
Manage the walk-in customers by offering them UPS loyalty card membership to enhance cash sales.
- Monitoring all undeliverable shipments on road via ODSE and timely follow up for a prompt resolution
- Contact SPs to understand their challenges & reasons of undeliverable shipments
- Contact UPS customers and verify exceptions/reasons as provided by drivers whilst providing alternate options for shipment delivery
- Audit & verify exceptions for appropriateness to forestall any customer complaint or dissatisfaction
- Coordinate with Brokerage, finance & SRG for immediate resolution of undeliverable shipments
- Document all course of actions in ODSE
- Share daily the ODSE report with the Local sort team to follow-up & audit upon SP’s return to the warehouse at the end of day
- Follow-up on the aftermath of PM audit for any gaps
- Educate drivers and develop CAPs for areas of improvement as identified
- Document & monitor effectiveness of ODSE follow-ups for measurements, training & development
- Regular review with Supervisor/manager daily/weekly for developments
- Promote service culture with all stake holders for greater customer experience
- Complete any other tasks as assigned
- Comply with the internal communication and escalation policy to provide resolution and timely information back to our customers.
Manage the remote area deliveries through pro-active calls to customers about delivery schedules.
Formulate written communication requests providing accurate, complete and professional information when responding to internal / external customer enquiries and emails.
Follow up within the agreed time frames until an appropriate response is received.
To ensure transactional information and system entries are completed in an accurate manner;
Reaching out to colleagues in other departments to clarify any customer enquiries, wherever necessary.
Job Specific Competencies:
Problem solving and Assertive skills
Excellent command over spoken and written English.
- Familiar with Abu Dhabi Geographical locations
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and pressure
Must be prepared to operate in a professional manner as part of a team with a can do attitude
Previous experience in a Courier operation is highly desirable
Familiar with DIAD exceptions
Experience in communicating with different cultures and/or countries
Knowledge of MS office
Graduate with Minimum 1-3 years relevant experience
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.