PACKAGE HANDLER - Midnight SortToronto, Ontario - CA Job ID 049201 Zip Code L4K 3S2
This is a permanent part-time opportunity that offers full benefits, tuition reimbursement, training and career growth. In this general labor type of role, you will be responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, and stocking packages inside trailers within a warehouse environment.
- Learning and properly executing UPS package handling methods
- Loading and unloading UPS packages into trailers or package cars
Other Job Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. unassisted
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday from 11:00 PM to 4:00 AM (shift is 3-5 hours daily) in a fast paced environment
- Warehouse experience is an asset
- Starting wage $15.85 /Hour (Basic $14 + $1.85 as hourly bonus) and an automatic progression up to $23.76
- Tuition reimbursement up to $9,000 per year + $300 for course material (books)
- Retention bonus of a $1000 after 90 business days + up to $1000 after 1 year of service
- Health and dental benefits provided after one year of service
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($550 per a referred Package Handler)
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 50 Company
- Free parking
2900 Steeles Ave West, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
In our industry this position is also known as Warehouse Worker, Loader /Unloader, Shipper Receiver, General Labourer and Material Handler.
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.