ECS Clerk (6:30 AM Start)
City Toronto, State OntarioApply Now
The ECS clerk is responsible for all centre administrative tasks in the package centre.
- Dealing with all telephone calls
- Handling customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Dealing with SLA concerns, PCA queries
- Providing customer counter cover
- Running reports for the centre, TTS report, Cares report and Apple report
- Address corrections regarding packages
- Re-packing parcels
- Damage inspection
- Change delivery requests
- Extensive use of UPS tracking systems
- Meet set targets on a daily basis
- Responsible for any additional tasks given
- Fluency in English both written & spoken is essential
- Be efficient
- Have good communication skills
- Able to work in a targeted environment.
- Work well in a team
- Working knowledge of word and excel.
- Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage
- Benefits eligibility (*1st of the month after 3 months of employment)
- Paid weekly
Primary Location CA - Ontario
Military & Veterans Outreach
You’ve served your country honorably. Now take on your next challenge at UPS.Go