Package Delivery Driver (Part-Time)Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario - CA Job ID 022074 Zip Code L4K 3S2
This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Package Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills. Some UPS facilities may require the ability to drive a delivery vehicle with a standard (manual) transmission. Qualified applicants must have a valid driver’s G or higher license issued in the state of Ontario. Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform.
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday from 9:00AM/3:00PM for 3-5 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (35kg) without assistance and 150 lbs. (68kg) with assistance
- 3 years of driving experience
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid Ontario G license
- Clean Driver’s Abstract showing:
a)No violations for the current year (last 12 months) and no more than 2 violations for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
b)No accidents and maximum 5 demerit points for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
- Delivery experience will be an asset
- $14.50 per hour starting wage and an automatic progression up to $24.75
- Health and dental benefits after one year of service
- 2 weeks of paid vacation after one year of service
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 500 Company
- Free parking
- 2900 Steeles Ave West, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.