Students & Grads
The UPS Internship Program provides mentoring and learning opportunities to students from a variety of degree programs. Within Global Business Services, we have interns from all over the country. Our interns receive competitive compensation, mentoring, professional development, as well as the opportunity for networking and volunteer activities.
Why Choose a UPS Internship?
The experience is like no other! Our interns develop invaluable team-building, communications, and technical skills with the help of UPS mentors. As an intern, you are given assignments that have a real impact on our company.
The opportunities for exposure and growth are unlimited. Our interns will have the opportunity to:
- Network with experienced professionals and peers through various events
- Tour of one of our operations hubs and other UPS sites
- Participate in lunch-and-learns designed to help broaden perspective on global business
- Attend employee celebrations
- Volunteer alongside the management team in the local community
Join UPS, and you’ll be doing meaningful work with one of the most respected and innovative employers in its industry.
Do you have what it takes? Here are a few of the skills our interns need to succeed:
- General Skills: Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, effective time management, and the ability to deliver results.
- Be an active undergraduate or graduate student or have graduated within the past two years.