THE UPS GOLDEN RULES
We all have the responsibility to promote a positive, professional work environment – for everyone. Not in Our House means we do not tolerate inappropriate behavior.
We want UPS to be a safe place to work where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. When you treat each other with respect, you are helping make UPS a great place to work and one where we all are proud to be UPSers.
A few rules we expect everyone to live by:
- Keep your hands to yourself. No touching people in an inappropriate way.
- Don’t make sexual advances at work – ever.
- Don’t make comments about or refer to anyone’s gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or ethnicity in an offensive or insulting way. No matter our differences, being a UPSer should unite us.
- Don’t send inappropriate text messages or social media posts to UPSers – ever. That includes language, symbols or images that could be offensive based on race, ethnicity, sexual identity, gender, religion or other factors.
- Don’t display language, symbols or images on your personal belongings or on company property that could be considered offensive based on race, ethnicity, sexual identity, gender or religion.
We provide UPSers with multiple avenues for reporting inappropriate behavior. Every report will be investigated thoroughly and fairly – and we will not allow retaliation against UPSers who report concerns.
Bottom line: Follow the golden rule – treat others as you expect to be treated. We have a zero tolerance policy. Don't follow the rules, you could lose your job.